In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you all the necessary information in regards to the processing of your personal data. This disclosure is not to be considered applicable to other websites accessible through links existing on the Holder's websites. The Holder is not to be considered liable whatsoever for all third parties' websites.
This disclosure is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of the EU 2016/679 ((European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and it also refers to the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, with regards to Cookies and to what is provided by the Measures taken by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data of 8 May 2014 with regards to Cookies.
Processable Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Specific Disclosures may be highlighted in the website's pages with regard to particular services or the processing of the Data submitted.
For further information about cookies used by this website, please check our cookies policy on the following link: extended cookies disclosure.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, the Data Controller is PEGASUS MEDICAL S.R.L. - Via Venezia n. 90/A, 35131 Padova (PD), email@example.com in the person of its legal pro-tempore representative.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data will be processed , under the conditions of lawfulness, Art. 6 EU Regulation 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- browsing this website - legitimate interests (art.6, paragraph 1-f) as legal basis for the processing;
- request of contact with subsequent transmission of the information You requested - legitimate interests (art.6, paragraph 1-f) as legal basis for the processing; answering specific inquiries through the form available in the Contacts section;
- to answer specific inquiries spontaneously sent to the website email address;
- to assess your application as a consequence of your filling-out of the form in the Careers section.
3. DATA RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
Personal data collected will be disclosed to recipients whom will act as Processors (art. 28 EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Controller and the Processor (art. 29 EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes described in point 3.
More specifically, data will be disclosed to:
- entities providing services for the management of the information system and telecommunication networks used by Pegasus Medical s.r.l.;
- independent professionals, firms and companies operating within assistance and consultancy relationships;
- entities providing services for the management of the information system and telecommunication networks used by Pegasus Medical s.r.l., including e-mail, newsletter and website management services;
- third parties that collaborate with the Data Controller for the purpose of direct marketing activities;
- competent authorities to comply with laws in force and/or the provisions of public entities, on request;
- subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories shall act as the Data Processor or they operate autonomously as distinct Data Controller. The list of all Data Processors is kept constantly updated and it is available upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or at Pegasus Medical's registered office.
4. STORAGE PERIOD AND CRITERIA TO DETERMINE SUCH PERIOD
Processing will be performed automatically and manually, in ways and with means ensuring the utmost security and confidentiality, by the subjects specifically appointed.
In accordance with art. 5, paragraph 1-e, EU Reg. 2016/679, personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Personal Data retention shall only depend on the purposes of the processing::
- browsing this website (please check the cookies policy on the following link extended cookies disclosure;
- request of contact (maximum one year);
- with regard to Your Application, for which data will be retained for the due time necessary for the assessment. The timing will be determined based on the criteria about which the applicant may receive information by emailing email@example.com or at Pegasus Medical's registered office: Via Venezia90/A - 35131 Padova (PD).
5. NATURE OF DATA SUBMITTED AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The conferment of the data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. The failure to provide such data marked with the symbol (*), will entail the impossibility to obtain the requested information or access the services provided by the Data Controller.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You can contact the Data Controller to exercise your rights set forth by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your data, to undertake the correction or the cancellation of such data as well as the restriction of the processing. Moreover, you are entitled, at any time, to object to the processing of your data (including automated data processing, such as the profiling) and to object to the data portability. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial redress, should you consider that the processing of your data infringes the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15-f, you have the entitlement to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data and, with reference to art.6, paragraph 1-a and art. 9, paragraph 2-a, you have the entitlement to revoke your consent, at any time. Should you wish to request the data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with your personal data, in a structured and commonly used electronic format, without prejudice to art.3 and 4 EU Regulation 2016/679.
Updated on 04.02.2019